Bullet Molds

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

Bullet Molds

Post by Glen Ring »

Big bore air rifles shoot lead bullets of .257, .308 , 9mm, .357, , 452 and .457 Diameter.
Some bullets advertised in Pyramid Air are about 75 cents each.
One bullet is advertised as a "boat tail" is actually a design for a gas check.
Interesting market right now. Check them out a Pyramid air...I'll bet most of us own a mold for the bullet sold there.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Chickm1

Re: Bullet Molds

Post by Chickm1 »

I know they have made a lot of advances with air rifles, but other than 3 Position Precision Air Rifle (with my son), I have never developed a yearn for them. I have bought several old Daisy's, for nostalgia.

There is a monthly column on air rifle hunting, in Fur Fish Game, if you are interested. At some point, I think all the states will have broadened seasons and game that can be hunted with the new breed of rifles.

Have fun!
Chickm1

Re: Bullet Molds

Post by Chickm1 »

I know they have made a lot of advances with air rifles, but other than 3 Position Precision Air Rifle (with my son), I have never developed a yearn for them. I have bought several old Daisy's, for nostalgia.

There is a monthly column on air rifle hunting, in Fur Fish Game, if you are interested. At some point, I think all the states will have broadened seasons and game that can be hunted with the new breed of rifles.

Have fun!