Take heart guys and gals

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

mdeland

Take heart guys and gals

Post by mdeland »

Well I hope to impart some encouragement to all of you as the prophets I have come to trust as speaking for Adonai say we are in transition and things will soon turn around in the nation. The current false administration is falling apart and the depth of corruption is being revealed more with each passing day.
Trump will be reinstated and the traitors will be judge according to their deeds.
Covid is waning and will soon be a bad memory.
Instead of hundreds dying daily it's been reduced significantly over a year ago at this time which is indeed great news and progress.
Inflation is going to be an issue in the short term but according to what the Prophets say will be short lived and America will once again lead in the world .
I have some concern about civil war but have no word from the Lord about that. I would not be surprised about large scale rioting in some areas once this administration collapses and the left realized their finished at all levels .
We will be going back on gold and silver backed currency instead of worthless paper and petrol backed dollars.
We will most likely will being going through some black outs and food shortages so it would be wise to stock up on some non perishable food, paper products, gas ,diesel and get some potable water stored. Also get some generators and stock of fuel for them, gas or propane.
We here in AK are particularly vulnerable in that we only have a three day supply of groceries as every thing comes by ship or plane. We generally stay pretty well prepared any way living in such an active earth quake and volcano zone.
Well cheer up one and all the best is yet to come no matter what they tell you !
martinibelgian

Re: Take heart guys and gals

Post by martinibelgian »

Been drinking methanol again? 🙄
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Oh you of little faith ! :lol:
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Certainly we are living in some very unusual times.

For one, here, about a year ago regular unleaded gas was $169.9 a gallon, Friday same pump, $309.9 a gallon for same grade.
Went to two Costcos this past week, all one had for toilet paper was Marathon Commercial, and the other Costco had none at all.
Both were packed on days and times of day that historically have been relatively light. People seem to sense something is not right.
Friends in California say that regular unleaded at pumps in their area are approaching $8.00 a gallon. (Up about 400%.)
Friends in Idaho and Ohio are reporting grocery stores with barren shelves.
What is being reported on the TV screen certainly is not the same as what friends around the country are experiencing. On the contrary.

WHY?

There is an explanation, however, .........what the public narrative is attempting to peddle just does not explain the reality. Looks and sounds like misinformation and disinformation to me. In America clearly an obvious, orchestrated and bold attack on our freedoms.

Seems to me we may be reaching a breaking point. Just exactly when and what is coming, I don't have a crystal ball, but, the direction we are headed on the apparent world scene cannot continue indefinitely. Something has to give.

Sooner or later the truth will out, or at least something that makes sense.

Were I to "GUESS" it will have everything to do with and about the acquisition of money and expansion of political power and more than anything else a struggle between good and evil.

Just sayin' ........
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

Anyone counting on any politician, any president, or any political party to save them or make their lives better are themselves truly lost.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Something like being engulfed in a horrendous storm with overbearing dark clouds. You know it is big and bad but you just can't see what is actually concealed by the clouds.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

We have quite a bit of time left before the real apocalypses when Yeshua breaks the first seal spoken of in the revelation. This is a preliminary trial run Satan is trying to make happen before the appointed time and it will fail. The time of the anti-christ cannot happen in full until the Spirit of God is removed from the earth. The Holy Spirit resides in his body, the church, people who have received his spirit into their bodies.
When the church is removed (taken out) then and only then can the anti-christ take over the earth.
We are interring into a time of world revival, harvest of souls, where the treasure of the wicked will be released to the real followers of Christ just as the wealth of Egypt was released to the Hebrews who came out and crossed the parted Red Sea.
This will happen more surely then the sun will rise tomorrow wither you believe it or not because his spoken and recorded (written) word cannot fail ! Never has and never will !
God has always spoken to man by his prophets and nothing has changed in this age. Men didn't listen to prophets in bible times either and they were proven to be fools! The trick is to sort out the false prophets from the real and only the word of God and his Holy Spirit can accomplish that.
Test all you hear from anyone, including me, by Gods Word and ask his Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to you.
Oh, this is the most exciting time to be alive in history as we get to watch God show up and show off ! :D
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

I'm listening to Robin Bullock prophecy as I type this that Wyoming has great wealth that has been covered up and will soon be released . Wyoming has more buried wealth in it than many states surrounding it.
That should be encouraging to folks living there. :lol:
That Elijah stream program on Utube sure is encouraging to me.
gunlaker

Post by gunlaker »

Zack I'd love some of that $3 a gallon gas. After conversion to USD, our local price is $5 a gallon!

Chris.
martinibelgian

Post by martinibelgian »

Here 7+, be happy!
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

We were energy independent before the election theft !
Bob Smith

Post by Bob Smith »

mdeland, I think you need a bigger bible.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Dear Mr. Gunlaker, just jump on the Interstate System and you can be here in a jiffy.
mdeland

Post by mdeland »

Nah, it's complete, as it is, it's my understanding of it that is lacking ! But then that is the same as any other man that knows him personally and walks the earth. All any of us knows is a portion of the truth to add to the whole. I'm adding what has been revealed to me by the Holy Spirit that lives in me, his word and the prophets he speaks through in this age.
His followers know in part and prophecy in part adding to the whole. That has always been the model so his church needs and depend on each other to supply what is lacking in what has been revealed to them individually.
The hard times and trials refocus our attention on him and what really matters in this life that we tend to forget when times are easy !