smokeless

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

DeadEye

Re: smokeless

Post by DeadEye »

Don't you remember BobW, that is all his silly wooden box he thinks will save him when it blows will hold. Kind of limits his fun. Notice above when he says he has a whole six pounds of the other powder. Wow! Funny when Shadow 4 came in after that and said he had 12 he was talking CASES. :lol: :lol: He's still very legal of course as he has four shooters in the house. Not long ago his daughter won the Scope match up here and she shoots all the way out to 1023 yards not just 100 like Ken. He complains that he would have to drive an hour to shoot farther. That day she and the family drove 7 hours. Imagine that. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Paul
"My heroes have always been cowboys and they still are it seems."
bobw

Post by bobw »

Yeah Paul can imagine that Shadow 4 and his family are as good a people as you can find. His shoots are well run and safe. There are a lot of people on this forum who think that the Goex closure is a minor glitch in bp availibility, my self I hate to say it but I think they are going to get reeducated about that. Paul take care up there. Bobw
bobw
bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter »

bought 2- 8lb's of 5744 when things started getting bad, along with 4166, varget and ArComp. I should have enough to last a few years if its all we can get.
Ive used it in my 45-100 with 405gr RCBS FNGC bullets and with 36gr, I get and ES of 7fps, Thats good enough for me!!

matt
NMLRA Member
Winnequah Gun Club Member (Lodi, Wi)
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member