Fed Ex Terrible Service

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

semtav

Re: Fed Ex Terrible Service

Post by semtav »

I can't complain about Fed-Ex. They have been showing up at my place a couple times a week lately.

Only complaint I have with any company is USPS. Not for packages, but I have lost an enormous amount of regular mail this last year.
I'm to the point with them, if its important, it goes with tracking.
Nuclearcricket

Post by Nuclearcricket »

Tracking is not a sure thing with USPS either. I sent out a package the other day with tracking. Delivery time was a lot shorter than I had expected. The day it was listed to be delivered I went to track the package to see if it was on schedule and I got a message that the number wasn't any good. I had copied and pasted the number from the email I sent. That didn't work, I typed in the number and double checked it, still came up as a bad number. Only upside is that I did get a confirmation email from the person I sent it to that it got there on time and on the day they said it would. I don't think in this day and mess anything is much of a guarantee.
Sam
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

Coltsmoke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:13 am JV, come on man, leave the GD out of it. Did they ship you all the same lot #?

Yes on the lot number. 😀
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Post by JonnyV »

JonnyV wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:19 pm
Coltsmoke wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:13 am JV, come on man, leave the GD out of it. Did they ship you all the same lot #?

Yes on the lot number. 😀. 29-03-2021
semtav

Post by semtav »

They even brought mine on a Sunday!!! Lady called to make sure I was gonna be around to sign for it.
opencountry

Post by opencountry »

semtav wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:43 pm They even brought mine on a Sunday!!! Lady called to make sure I was gonna be around to sign for it.
My half case was delivered early Saturday morning, and it's the first time I ever had to sign for powder. Our Fedex and UPS, even USPS here is really good.
I'm really glad that Fedex started requiring a 'signature-required' delivery; it prevents a delivery mishap to a neighbor.

Robert
Beware of the man that owns one rifle.
Randy Bohannon

Post by Randy Bohannon »

I have received 5 emails in the past 48 hrs from F/E , due on Tuesday ,good. from bad label on Saturday in Billings to trying to deliver this morning at 10:06 with no email saying such an attempt was to be made on Sunday. I wasn’t home . :roll: :roll:
VectorMan

Post by VectorMan »

Could this be part of the FedEx issue?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1284809
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

In case you did not know, there are two Fed Ex's. Fed Ex ground is a trucking service and handles the bigger stuff. Fed Ex Express is the rapid delivery service for smaller and overnight packages. Some time ago I was expecting a Fed EX delivery and it did not show. I called the Fed Ex office and was told that the tracking number was a ground number and to call the ground facility. I called them and got the info I was looking for. They apparently don't keep track of each other.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"