Shiloh Journey

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Steve Sudbeck

Shiloh Journey

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

I purchased a LRE thru Bill Goodman back in May of 2020; I received the completed rifle in July of this year - it was immediately returned to Shiloh on the date of receipt - the rifle having many problems.
I was very upset as my new $5,500.00 rifle had to be returned BUT, I was assured “that Shiloh would make it right”both by Kurt and Bill Goodman.
I received a new rifle today; I am confident that I had a right to be initially upset and to be appalled at the lack of quality. I must now also be responsible enough to report that Shiloh has made it right - the rifle that I received today was stunningly flawless - it was perfect - the fit and finish was exceptionally perfect - the exhibition stock was simply stunning.
It was a frustrating 18 months BUT, I was delivered a rifle with which I am extremely pleased. Shiloh met my expectations and then some.
JonnyV
Location: Living in a van down by the river eatin’ Govt cheese

Re: Shiloh Journey

Post by JonnyV »

Cool! Thanks for the update!
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

How does it shoot?
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Steve Sudbeck

Post by Steve Sudbeck »

Deuce, I do not know yet - I have had to wipe the drool off if it many times though - this replacement rifle is simply premier in fit/ finish and quality - just an excellent build.
It “seems” a tad over sprung but I am guessing that the newness has to wear off a bit - I don’t recall my previous rifles being so stuff but my brain is not what it used to be either.
I will probably venture to the range tomorrow, get it on paper at 100 yards and try to squeeze off a good group with my hand loads - we shall see.
Again I must say that with the arrival of this replacement rifle, all of my frustration over that last five months now seems the bygone past. It is just simply a gorgeous build in every way!
MSalyards

Post by MSalyards »

Pic's?