Fellow Shooter has left the Range

Talk with other Shiloh Sharps shooters.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

Fellow Shooter has left the Range

Post by Tebbeman »

Mr. Tommy Rose of Whitney, Texas left the sport and range this week after losing his battle with cancer, he was 59 years young. Tommy played a big part in the 22 BPCR reentry matches held at the Whittington Center in Raton for several years and was a supporter of the 22BPCR Association. Tommy was a great guy, friendly, funny and loved all things mechanical and old. He even hauled his restored Model A pickup to the WC one summer to tool around on the dirt roads and give folks rides. Tommy was a founding shooter with the HOTSA club and a tireless supporter of the range, selflessly donating his time and heavy equipment for range improvements. Tommy was a great friend to fellas like David B, Ray, Vance, Walt, myself and many others and will be sorely missed. I know quite a few of you from around the country knew Mr. Tommy Rose and I wanted to share this sudden and sad news.

Kenny T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
GrumpyBear

Re: Fellow Shooter has left the Range

Post by GrumpyBear »

May he Rest In Peace, and Condolences to his family.