2019 USIMLT Nationals in Phoenix AZ. March 2nd - 4th 2019

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Aviator

Re: 2019 USIMLT Nationals in Phoenix AZ.

Post by Aviator » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:31 am

Raymond Hanson wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:25 pm
All I have news in regards to the "Creedmoor" match that has been rumored to be held just before the USIMLT Nationals and the Phoenix World match. It is no longer a rumor! The match will be held the 28th of Feb. and the 1st of March with Wed. the 26th a practice day. It will be held under standard NRA Long Range rules. With cross sticks and coaching legal. It will be a 60 shot match with unlimited sighters. The relays will be 63 minutes for two shooters.
Bill Loughridge has assured me that entry forms will be available soon. But there is NO problem entering when you get to Ben Avery either. The important thing is the dates and the format so we all know when to be there and what to bring! I was assured the match WILL happen and after talking to Bill I certainly believe it will. Take care Raymond Hanson
Did those entry forms ever become available?
Or is registration just part of the overall Arizona WINS registration?

Raymond Hanson

Post by Raymond Hanson » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:45 am

I plan on entering that match when I get there. I have been assured it will happen and I am confident it will but I have not seen an entry for that match either. I believe the traditional method of entry for the Western Nationals has been to enter individual matches upon arriving in Phoenix. I plan on showing up at the range on the morning of the practice day the 27th of Feb. and I am sure we will get all the answers then. I know that the targets will have been prepped and ready and if the targets are ready we will be shooting starting the 27th! That is all the info I have. Take care Raymond

Aviator

Post by Aviator » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:59 am

Thank you. I'll be there!
Guess I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I need to, to make sure I can enter. I have registered for the other two following matches.
I plan to arrive at the campground the 26th, staying until Mar 9.

Raymond Hanson

Post by Raymond Hanson » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 am

Aviator My wife and I are getting to the campground the 25th. Gullo and I are shooting in that match stating Wed. Any troubles with entry we can all fight it out with them! See you then. Raymond

Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:06 am

Hopefully we will be arriving no later than the 26th.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?

desert deuce

Re: 2019 USIMLT Nationals in Phoenix AZ. March 2nd - 4th 2019

Post by desert deuce » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Ten Days of Black Powder Target Rifle Shooting at one venue....Ummm, Ummmm, Ummm
Enough recoil therapy for the most avid shooter. What's not to like?
With one day of rest to clean equipment and get ready for the World Championship 1,000 yard match.
This will be the match of matches. 8) History being made.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!

desert deuce

Re: 2019 USIMLT Nationals in Phoenix AZ. March 2nd - 4th 2019

Post by desert deuce » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Checking weather conditions for first day of competition for the WINS two day Creedmoor Match at Phoenix, Arizona. 02/28

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/u ... alwx_10day

Looks like predicted winter high temp for that day 71 and winds gusting to a high of 6 mph.

Where will you be this weekend?
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!