Smithmoor BPCR School

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jackrabbit

Smithmoor BPCR School

Post by jackrabbit » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:13 am

Hello! Below is the entry form for the school. Email me and I can also send you a better one direct, or we will have them available to download on www.smithmoorrange.com
Thanks!
Cody

Smithmoor BPCR Shooting School
Oct 9-10, 2021
Held at West Smithmoor Range and Clubhouse
4696 County Rd 204, Carpenter, WY 82054

Welcome to the first Smithmoor Shooting School. Over the last couple of years, we have became aware of numerous folks that are interested in BPCR, but don't have the knowledge or the confidence to come to a match. I also know of quite a few shooters that have started but are struggling along. It is both hard to reach some of these guys and hard to find time during a match to really help them while you are trying to compete yourself. In an attempt to remedy this situation, several of us at Smithmoor decided to offer a 2 day BPCR "school" over the weekend of the Oct 9th and 10th.
We will cover marksmanship, in depth and detail casting, reloading, the mental game, wind calling, spotting, and a variety of other important topics to improve your shooting. Your entry fee of $200 for the weekend includes lunches, camping in the West Smithmoor RV campground, a genuine Wyoming Sight Drifter and some other goodies. Although meant to be helpful to new or struggling BPCR shooters, the school is open to anyone interested in BPCR shooting.
I'm sure that there is something all of us could learn, as well as a weekend spent on the range talking about guns and shooting is always fun!
Please bring with you, if you have these:
1. BPCR rifle, ammo, and equipment
2. Casting moulds, dies, reloading equipment, etc (Presses will be provided)
3. Willing attitude to learn and have fun
If you have any questions, please email me at SmithmoorRange@gmail.com. Please register for the school by completing the entry form and returning it with $200 to Smithmoor Range no later than Oct. 1, 2021. Sorry, but no refunds for cancellations will be given less than 30 days prior to the event.

Smithmoor BPCR Shooting School
Oct 9-10, 2021

Name _______________________________________________
Address ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Email ________________________________________________
Specific subjects you would like help with: __________________________________________________________________

Please send entry form and $200 to
Smithmoor Range
291 County Rd 152
Carpenter, WY 82054

desert deuce

Re: Smithmoor BPCR School

Post by desert deuce » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:16 pm

Cody, what if.......a registrants primary motivation for attending is sampling Coralee's cooking. :roll:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!

jackrabbit

Re: Smithmoor BPCR School

Post by jackrabbit » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:28 am

I have long suspected that is the primary motivation from a couple of shooters..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: