Shippensburg, PA 2022 BPCR Silhouette Match Schedule

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jbrower

Shippensburg, PA 2022 BPCR Silhouette Match Schedule

Post by jbrower » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:08 am

The 2022 BPCR Silhouette Match schedule for Shippensburg Fish & Game in Shippensburg, PA has been set.

All matches will be held on the third Saturday of each month from March through October and are as follows (all are 40 shot matches unless otherwise noted):
  • March 19
    April 16
    May 21
    June 18 (60 shot match)
    July 16
    August 20
    September 17
    October 15
As of now, all will be NRA Approved matches so no national records can be set. I may try to have the 60 shot match in June established as a Registered match.

The range will be open for practice the day before each match. On the morning of the match, practice will begin at 8AM. We try to get the match going by 9AM.

Shippensburg has four banks of animals (5 animals per bank) so we can accommodate up to 16 shooters at a time. We generally hold it to three relays. The firing line is covered but not enclosed.

Sheltered lodging and camping is available on the club grounds, and several motels are within a 20 minute driving distance.

Match fee is $20 (fee for June match may be higher if I can get it Registered). We have paid target setters and tips for them are appreciated.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me: james.m.brower.jr@gmail.com