Lodi matches 2021

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

bpcr shooter

Lodi matches 2021

Post by bpcr shooter » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:59 pm

As of now the 1-2 of May will be the spring shoot at Lodi. Aug 19th-22nd should be the Creedmoore and fall classic. Hope to see you ALL there!!

There is plenty of camping with power hook-ups or motel's close by. Good friends, good people, good beer, good food, good cheese, what else could a fella want? :lol:

Matt
NMLRA Member
Winnequah Gun Club Member (Lodi, Wi)
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member

SSShooter

Re: Lodi matches 2021

Post by SSShooter » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:07 pm

Have you got a match bulletin you can post or a link to same?
Glenn

bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:21 am

I will email Cliff and see if he has them made up yet, Otherwise you can email him and ask to be put on the email list for the lodi matches, and you will get one when he makes them up.

Matt
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member

bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:38 pm

match dates are May 1st and 2nd. Once I figure out how to post the entry forms, I will do so. If someone would like them I can email them as well....

Matt
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member

beltfed

Post by beltfed » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:10 am

attached is the match bulletin for Lodi May 1/2 Long Range BPTR
IMG_2107.JPG
IMG_2106.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beltfed

Post by beltfed » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:12 am

YOU will need to "SAVE IMAGE" and then print it out.
beltfed/arnie

Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm

AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?

beltfed

Post by beltfed » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Thanks, Donny
beltfed/arnie

beltfed

Post by beltfed » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Thanks, Donny
beltfed/arnie

Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:30 pm

You're welcome I am sort of hoping to make the May match this year, but it's not looking real good just yet.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?

bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:31 am

Thank you both!!!

Matt
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member

VectorMan

Post by VectorMan » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:12 am

I am excited to say the least. Thank you Distant Thunder and BFD for all the information and push I needed to shoot this match. In 5 days I will be in Lodi and will start a journey I’ve wanted to do for a very long time. So far the weather looks perfect.

KA
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."

Distant Thunder

Post by Distant Thunder » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Any journey starts with the first step. I was lucky in that I took that first step 24 years ago and it has been a very enjoyable ride since the first shot at a tiny little dot about this size "." and I even hit it a couple times in that first match.

I am excited to see how you do, VectorMan. You are far better prepared than I was for my first long range match and I was shooting grease groove bullets back then because I didn't know any better. Talk about not prepared!

You're going to love the range at Lodi, it is the best range I've shot at here in the upper Midwest. Having said that, they are all good ranges up here and the people running the matches at all of them have always been very good to me. You're going to want to come back!

I don't know how it is at other BPTR matches in other parts of the country, but Lodi could us some more shooters. We have managed to pick up a couple new "regulars" in the past few years, thank you Tony and Steve. We will have two new, totally new to long range BPTR, shooters this time as well and while 4 new shooters may not seem like much it is probably the difference between continuing the matches at Lodi or seeing them fade into the sunset. Once gone it is unlikely they will ever come back.

If any of you shooters in the area, or out, have thought about it but just haven't taken that first step there is still time to make this match. If not this one there's a 4-day match in August with 2 days of mid range followed by 2 days of long range and anyone is welcome to join us and we'd be happy as hell to have you come and shoot either match or both.

You can contact Cliff or Mark, the match directors at Lodi, or contact me and I will be as helpful as I can be to get you whatever info you need to make it happen.
Jim Kluskens
aka Distant Thunder

A new age of tyranny dawns in the United States! If anyone is brave enough to say so they're destroyed by the BIG Tech branch of the Federal Government for spreading lies! "Reeducation" camps to follow!

Aviator

Post by Aviator » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Well, as one of the guys that has recently started attending long range matches at Lodi, I would certainly encourage anyone thinking about giving it a try!

Lodi is a very nice range, Cliff and Mark put on well-run matches, and the regulars are helpful to a new guy and just generally a good group of folks.

I'll be there next weekend!

bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:09 am

I will hopefully get out on Thursday and mow the shooting positions if weather allows. I will be staying overnight as to be there Fri morn and help cliff set up, if anyone wants to come early and get some sight settings....I can host you as a guest.

Thank you to all the new shooters and returning shooters!! with out your support here at this range, like Jim said it may fade into the sunset. I dont want this to happen, we are losing ranges like this every year around the country and I dont want this one to be another.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Best regards,

Matt
NMLRA Member
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member