2021 International BPCR Showdown at Raton!

Do you have a shoot or special event coming up soon? Tell us here.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

Re: 2021 International BPCR Showdown at Raton!

Post by Tebbeman » Mon May 17, 2021 9:20 pm

UPDATE #2 ***

May 16th.... there are 70 competitors entered for this match which means we are quickly closing in on our cap/max. If you are considering shooting in this match, please send in your entry form soon. The latest entries are L. Baker, R. Shafer and R. Bement. See you in a short 8 weeks.

Kenny Tebbe
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!

Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 pm

***UPDATE***

This match will be here soon and we have 10 openings available if anyone is still on the fence. Ignore the cutoff date and send in an entry now as this promises to me an awesome match. MVA, DZ and Shiloh are all making sure we have some fantastic prizes and I promise every competitor will walk away with some useful gift before the days are over. If you have any questions contact me or Cody Smith.

Kenny Tebbe
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!

Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Thank you for putting this match together. We know the obstacles of doing so and you have our PERSONAL thanks. Our entries are in and reservations made.
We have been pushing ourselves at the gym and with weights to be the best we can be, especially for a couple in their mid 60's.

We look forward to shooting with and visiting with the friends we have made for our two short years of shooting this sport.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.

VectorMan

Post by VectorMan » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:14 am

Are there any spots left open for this match?

Thanks,
KA
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."

Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:16 am

Yes but email me directly and mail your entry now as I’m leaving here next Tuesday and will not take any walk up entries. Kenny

jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:04 am

It's going to be FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to see you all there! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

VectorMan

Post by VectorMan » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:21 pm

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I have tried to go shoot at Raton for the last 5 years. This year will be my 1st. I also haven’t taken a vacation from work in over 16 years. I honestly can’t remember the last time I took a week off from work. Probably when I got married 25 years ago. Shooting well isn’t on my mind. I’ll just be happy to be there.
Can’t wait to meet a few guys.

KA
"keep adding powder til it bloodies your nose and blacks your eyes, then back it off bout 5 grains."

Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:26 am

Vectorman. KA. Email me at Kenny4570@gmail.com today with your info as I’m finishing all the match paperwork. Thanks

Kenny

VectorMan

Post by VectorMan » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:58 am

Tebbeman wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:26 am
Vectorman. KA. Email me at Kenny4570@gmail.com today with your info as I’m finishing all the match paperwork. Thanks

Kenny
Hey Kenny, all my stuff was in a long time ago. I was asking for a friend of mine that was wanting to come. I think he is coming and has sent his information in.

Thank you.

KA

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:14 pm

Kevin look forward to seeing you.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter

Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:44 pm

The grand monkey shot his first BPCR match today to get classified...and is ready to go back to the whittington center. We are cocked, locked and ready to rock...and now to load about 550 rounds for all of us.

Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:19 pm

On Sunday myself and Cody Smith will be checking in Guns. You will get a small sticker to put on the butt stock.

Avail yourself Sunday to avoid the Rush Monday morning.

Kenny Wasserburger
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter

jackrabbit

Post by jackrabbit » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:29 pm

Kenny is a hard ass, but I can probably be bribed...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:36 pm

We are not shooting the 22 matches...only the BPCR matches .

Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:51 pm

*** UPDATE ***

Well, we are days away from the International Showdown and with some last minute adds and cancelations there are 75 hearty souls ready to compete. Just a reminder, this is an any sight match with a single Overall Winner, 2nd and 3rd and of course class winners.....but we are not breaking this into an irons and scope awards ceremony. Y'all registered for an any sight match and it's outlined in the match information, page 1, of the entry forms.

Also. any cancelations after today will not receive a refund as all funds are committed. I'll see you all next week.

Kenny Tebbe
Junior Wagonmaster