Is a Photo Post Possible for Rifle pictures?

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Texas Shooter

Is a Photo Post Possible for Rifle pictures?

Post by Texas Shooter »

Dear Kirk and Lucinda:

Is there there any way a section of the forum can be made for customers to post pictures of their rifles and/or you when you produce different variations. I know before long, I will be asked for my order, and it would really be helpful to see some good pictures of the varieties you produce. The pictures on the website and in the catalog are very limited. This is also true for the engraving catalog.

I think it would also help market your product.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who could use the help. Please let me know your thoughts.

Best Regards,

Ty O'Neal
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

Hi Ty, I feel lucky to have found some one smart enough up here to have the forum finally running as it does. I am trying to find out how to do this but not having very good luck. Sorry, Thanks Kirk

P.S. If you will e-mail us, my wife or sister will snap some pictures and e-mail them back.
Crash Landing

Post by Crash Landing »

Kirk:
You could have your web developer use a link from the Forum page to a photo page with small thumbnail photos of rifle. A double click on a small thumbnail launch a larger image. An apporach like that will keep the Forum form getting bogged down with the larger file sizes of photos.
Just a thought
Randy W
Texas Shooter

Post by Texas Shooter »

Kirk:

As Crash was saying, it would be nothing more than the,"Trophy Room". except it would have examples of your rifles. The infastructure is there already, just under a different title.

Thanks for your patience,

-Texas Shooter
"Aim Small, Miss Small!"