Timing of a Quigley?

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

ToddC

Re: Timing of a Quigley?

Post by ToddC »

Weighting in alittle late. My choice is 45-90. It is easy to load and shoot. Brass is half the price as the long ones. Alittle more than 70's though. Anybody can own a 45-70!
ToddC

Post by ToddC »

Picked up a lre in april. 21 month wait.
WHO CARES

Post by WHO CARES »

My order is dated Feb 1, 2013 and they have not requested payment yet.... 19 months and waiting patiently.....

ward
What this country needs is more unemployed politicians.
dances with coyotes

Post by dances with coyotes »

WHO CARES wrote:My order is dated Feb 1, 2013 and they have not requested payment yet.... 19 months and waiting patiently.....

ward
Oughta be close....I ordered mine in Dec 12 and got my letter in June '14 for a production run starting around July 11th. Being built now. Hope to have it by Thanksgiving or Christmas. After production starts normal build time is 4-6 months, right?
Flintlock Hokie

Post by Flintlock Hokie »

I called this week to make a payment and asked about timing. They told me they were currently processing April/May 2013 orders.
FMoore

Post by FMoore »

losttrail wrote:I sent an email to Lucinda and received a response. She says the current backorder is 16-17 months.

Got to start on this.
I ordered my Quigley in March 2013. Still waiting............. :(
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."---Thomas Jefferson
JeffFaldo

Post by JeffFaldo »

My shooting pard just recieved his 45-2 7/8ths LRE and it was almost exactly 26 months from start to delivery. We will get to shoot it for the first time superbowl weekend when he comes over here from Nebraska. Problem for him at this point is he can't get any brass to load for himself so his best bud is coming to the rescue. Told him I wanted first shot :D but he was having none of that. Seems Buffalo Arms is sorta giving him a run around on the 350 pieces of brass he has ordered. They won't even discuss a possible date of availability with him though I see they have 45-2.6 in stock to make it with. Think they would take the for sure sale than sit on unsold brass??
bobw

Post by bobw »

I won't talk for what others will do, but I sure would not want Starline 2.6" stretched to 2.875+" to use in my gun. Your bud has only himself to blame as he has had 2 years to secure a brass supply. No excuse for this, period. bobw
bobw
JeffFaldo

Post by JeffFaldo »

That's all I use in my 110 and it has never been a problem, and if you haven't noticed a lot of anything gun related has not been readily available now for 2 years or better.
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

If ya knew the right fella, you could probably talk him out of a bag of Norma.....
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
powderburner

Post by powderburner »

norma basic is available all over , they just got a new shipment in, 69$ for 25 pieces. google norma usa
Dean Becker
only one gun and they are 74 s
3rd asst. flunky,high desert chapter F.E.S.
MYWEIGH scale merchant
reclining member of O-G-A-N-T
johnl

Post by johnl »

Unless its on the rack at Shiloh, I go through Mr. Goodman, the best $200 you'll ever spend.
JeffFaldo

Post by JeffFaldo »

Thanks Don but I think I have him covered for now.
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Ok fine..see ya at Alliance then.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
JeffFaldo

Post by JeffFaldo »

Absolutely, been missing you for the last few years. Hope you can make it to one of them this year.