Doing a Search on this Forum

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

O-1A

Doing a Search on this Forum

Post by O-1A »

I must be dumb as a box of rocks. I used to do searches on this forum without a problem. Here lately I have been trying to search information form my 45-90 Shiloh and my 44-77 Shiloh. All I get is a message that my search words are too common: :evil: I have done the searches many different ways and still come up empty. I know other folks here have had the same problem. I am taking the hit for them also. It is probably something simple that my 7 year old grandson could do.

Any help is appreciated.
Bad Man Jose'
bobw

Re: Doing a Search on this Forum

Post by bobw »

Yup tough to do. Use Yahoo or Google and search, you'll be surprised at the results that come up from the Shiloh forum. Just try it. bobw
bobw
Ol Deuce

Post by Ol Deuce »

O-1A wrote:I must be dumb as a box of rocks. Here lately I have been trying to search information form my 45-90 Shiloh and my 44-77 Shiloh. All I get is a message that my search words are too common: :evil:

Any help is appreciated.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: Hmmm
Do The Best with What You Have!!!
pacecars

Post by pacecars »

Real gun powder is black.
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

Can't help you with the search but I wanted to ask you how you like your 44-77. That caliber interests me as a buffalo rifle caliber but I have heard it doesn't shoot as well as straight case calibers. What loads do you find the best? I like my 50-90 and I am working on my 45-110.
art ruggiero

Post by art ruggiero »

my 44/77 shot great right out of the box 72gr. of 1.5 swiss and 480 gr. baco bullet about .030 comp. get one, a lot of fun art
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

my 44/77 shot great right out of the box 72gr. of 1.5 swiss and 480 gr. baco bullet about .030 comp. get one, a lot of fun art
Thanks for the info - I will be looking for one.
TimW

Post by TimW »

This only gives me search results for the main website.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Tim