Office Hours?

Ask Shiloh questions about your Shiloh Sharps Rifle.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Dano Dog

Office Hours?

Post by Dano Dog »

I tried calling Wednesday, Thursday, and today, (Friday) to pay off the balance on my rifle, but I get the pre-recorded message that they are closed. I did take the time zone difference into account. I am not complaining, I just wanted to know if the hours changed. I called at 12:31PM (PST) today and around 2:30PM (CST) yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

Dan
NRA Patron Life Member
MikeT

Re: Office Hours?

Post by MikeT »

Dano,

My experience has been, if you call between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM Montana time, someone will answer the phone. Now, if everyone is busy on the phone, you will get the recording.

Keep on hav'n fn!
MikeT
Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

You might try emailing Lucinda. She is one of the moderators for the Shiloh forum and one of the Co-owners of Shiloh.They were closed for a while in April because of Covid19. There has been an uptick of cases in Sweetgrass County where they are located. I am not sure if that is an issue. I have a rifle being completed there as well. They know how to contact us. Not concerned.
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

They are busy this week, hosting a match.

KW.
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter
parkergunz

Post by parkergunz »

I called on Tuesday to order a lever spring and firing pin. They answered on the first ring. :D
Dano Dog

Post by Dano Dog »

I was able to get through and pay off my rifle. Now it is time to wait for 14-16 months. Thank you.
NRA Patron Life Member