Lodi, Wisconsin Long Range Match

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

steve witt

Lodi, Wisconsin Long Range Match

Post by steve witt »

The Lodi, WI Long Range Match put on by Badger Barrels was won with a Shiloh Sharps 45-70. Shiloh"s are the greatest, but then so are the Stallmans. They put on one fine match.
RMulhern

Lodi Match

Post by RMulhern »

And probably...what Steve "ain't sayin"....is that he probably won the match! :lol: :lol:
Lee Stone

Post by Lee Stone »

I hope you're right Sharpsman. How about it Steve? Is Sharpsman right?
Lee Stone
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

Lee & Sharpsman,
Yes he did!
MikeT [steve witt impersonator]
RMulhern

Lodi Shoot

Post by RMulhern »

I watched Steve (Pauncho) shoot at Quigley and he are......A VERY HARDHOLDER! Probably the only reason he didn't walk away will full honors at the "Q"...is because his rifle let him down at the bucket; firing pin broke! Had to go to the Shiloh tent and get repaired....then back to the bucket! Enough to give anyone a case of the shxts IMO!!

Good job Pauncho!!

Come see me! The invite to you and Dell is still open!!
RMulhern

Lodi Shoot

Post by RMulhern »

Oh...BTW....Pauncho had "cleaned" all the other targets before gettin to the bucket! Didn't drop nair one!!
Jerry Williams

Post by Jerry Williams »

Congradulations Steve, See, all that homework paid off. I think this is great that hometown boy makes good. Keep up the good work. You are one of the good guys. Did Dell do your spotting? See ya on the 25th?
Everything I know about BPRC I have forgotten at least three times, Now I write it down. Have you seen my note book?
BIG50

Post by BIG50 »

Can you give me any detaild about the Badger long range meet? Distances, rifle weight, etc... Id love to find more meets and Wis. would be closer than most.

BIG 50
Jerry Williams

Post by Jerry Williams »

Big50, for info on Lodi and other shoots (perhaps closer to your home) call Badger Barrels, Inc., talk to Ernie Stallman 262-857-6950. Good people!
Everything I know about BPRC I have forgotten at least three times, Now I write it down. Have you seen my note book?