PURE BLACK IN 2004

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Omaha Poke

PURE BLACK IN 2004

Post by Omaha Poke »

Information from Dick Trenck on the BPCR news forum just posted information from the NRA that All BPCR competition in 2004, including 800, 900, and 1000 yd Creedmore matches will be pure BP only. No more duplex loads. He got the information second hand so to speak, but it is probably reliable. Randy
Randy Ruwe
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

I wouldn't count on that info as being reliable, the last time D.T. posted as being reliable info from the NRA, it was wrong. What until info comes out in shooting USA an NRA publication.

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omaha Poke

Post by Omaha Poke »

I was the one who stated that this was "PROBABLY" reliable, not Dick. If the information does not prove to be factual, blame me, not someone else!! Randy
Randy Ruwe
Coydog B.

Post by Coydog B. »

Hey,

You two need to get a room!

I'm trying to learn about BPCRs in here!

:)

Chuck
"Your Mileage May Vary"
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Get a room, I come out on top :roll: ..

omaha puke, you repeated D.T.'s post and you need to learn to read, as I didn't direct my comments to or at you, as I'm doing now, just making sure a rumor doesn't get out of hand. As far as I'm concerned your a non existant. Want a factual report on using true Black for mid and long range contact George Harris at NRA head quarters, or do I need to do that for you, na. Did I suger coat it enough for you and use enough fangs. :lol: :roll:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
pete

Post by pete »

Sure was nice out today. Yep sure was.
Omak Cowboy

yep

Post by Omak Cowboy »

Yep, Pete, how 'bout them Dodgers. Mets, and the price of cocacola in Lebanon?
Omak
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
RIFLE:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, shotgun buttplate, bone charcoal, 28 inch heavy octagon, semi fancy wood, pewter tip, MVA soule sights. 11 lbs, 10 1/2 ounces.
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

Boy's, Boy's

You'll make me cry with those comments, say what is the price of coacola in Lebanon? :lol:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omak Cowboy

Coke

Post by Omak Cowboy »

Kelley, My guess is that the price of a Coke in Lebanon depends upon which side of the rifle you are on. Now for a feller who shows up with a Sharps ..well bet it's free for him! Would bring a bit more fun for our Scout Snipers, huh? :twisted:
Omak
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
RIFLE:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, shotgun buttplate, bone charcoal, 28 inch heavy octagon, semi fancy wood, pewter tip, MVA soule sights. 11 lbs, 10 1/2 ounces.
pete

Post by pete »

I didn't even know they drank Coke in Lebanon. I just had this vision...... of a bunch of Lebanese all walking through the desert together and all of them singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony". What a heart warming vision.
MudChild

Post by MudChild »

I think right now the Lebanese are enjoying more peace than those of us on this forum. I seem to keep seeing the same names, Omaha Poke, Kelly O.Roos...and PETE!! :P :lol: :lol:

Gotta overuse those emoticons just so folks'll know I'm only joking.
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

MudChild,

Hey that ain't funny :lol: I hope you didn't use my name in vane :P

Wonder what a Lebanese Coke taste like :roll: Think it'd be hard to drink one from a camels back :shock:

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
Omak Cowboy

Lebanon

Post by Omak Cowboy »

Well I do know for a time they drunk Coke in Lebanon...
I'm not sure what year it was but Ger was in Lebanon. It was at the airport and the Russians were lined up on one side of the airstrip and the Marines on the other.

Now fast forward a whole bunch of years to a little restaurant in downtown Renton..the Omar Kyam. Nice little place with pretty good food.

Ger and his wife Ker are in there and as not unusual on a slow night and after the meal, the owner comes out to meet the patrons. Ger begins to tell the story of the airport when the fellow begins to laugh. He as a kid back then and told that all the kids used to go to the far end of the strip and make bets as to which side was going to start shooting first. As he tells it, one night the see this Marine low crawl out to the middle of the strip while a Russian is doing the same in the Marine's direction. OH, looks like the Hummus is going to hit the fan...except the Marine and Russian seem to be taking...and...swaping cigarettes!

Now it's Ger's turn to laugh...cuz he was that Marine and the Russian was Captain of the Cuban Shooting team whom Ger had competed against not long before.

Small world.

Omak
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
RIFLE:
Trigger Dr

Post by Trigger Dr »

Hey Omak,
Do they sell camel nuggets in that restaurant?
Trigger Dr
Direct ALL e-Mail to jimrmilner@juno.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER
LIMBSAVER® BPCR Team
Prospective Member BPCR Federation
Trigger Dr

Post by Trigger Dr »

Omak,
we have a Lebanese restraunt in Silverdale, called Alladins Palace.. GREAT FOOD... I asked the waiter on our first visit, if the meat balls were camel nuggets. I thought he was going to have apoplexy, his eyes popped out, started to choke, the people at the next table started to laugh and then he caught the joke. Our meal was on the house that night and we were invited back.
Trigger Dr
Direct ALL e-Mail to jimrmilner@juno.com

NRA LIFE MEMBER
LIMBSAVER® BPCR Team
Prospective Member BPCR Federation