SILHOUETTES at Upper Nisqually

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

RichBratlee

SILHOUETTES at Upper Nisqually

Post by RichBratlee »

Ok gentlemen and ladies,
Here is the latest. I just got done with the board meeting and what was decided is the following:
!. Prior to laying out that much cash($1700) for silhouettes< they would like to see what kind of turn out they can expect.

2. They decided to do this by holding a few paper shoots like the one at Machias.

3. So what I need is the e-mail for Steve at Machias so I can get some targets on the way and ask some other pertinant questions.

4. I hope to have a match ready by the end of this month or early Dec.

5. So once I get the paper shoots going if you want a steel range then we are going to have to show a big turnout for these guys---

6. Pleeeeease someone drop me a line with Steve's e-mail and let me know what ya all think

Rich
Sporter#3 45-70 military butt 34" standard MVA Long range and MVA standard front insert

People with weapons are citizens: People without are subjects!!
SHILOH 1
USN EM1 (78-83)
Sporter#3 45-70 military butt 34" standard MVA Long range and MVA standard front insert

People with weapons are citizens: People without are subjects!!
captmorgan

Post by captmorgan »

Rich
You can reach Steve Anderson at STEVESURESHOT@AOL.COM. His phone # is 425-879-4590. All of us who shoot the 500 yard BPC matches at Machias would be interested in paper, swinger or real silhouette matches.
Gary
PS Our next match is Dec 6.