I need a new Postell mold

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

gunlaker

Re: I need a new Postell mold

Post by gunlaker »

Thanks Bruce. It looks like it's a good rifle and the load seems pretty decent.

Now I'll just have to come up with some high quality excuses :mrgreen:

Chris.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

On that last one Chris, you can get some really professional help here with that.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
DeadEye

Post by DeadEye »

Zack,

Sorry to take so long getting back to you on the Moose Head can suggestion. You see we don't get any this far West. When I tried to figure out how far it was to the Moose Head factory it took some doing. I had to add up all the little numbers along the highway on the roadmap. We don't have Google Maps up here yet because every time Google tries to take a picture the Prime Minister gets in the way of the camera. :roll: :roll: Anyway you may be surprised to know that it is 3356 miles from here to the supply of Moose Head beer cans. At the same time it is only 1845 miles from here to your house so I was hoping you could supply me with some of the ones that seem to work best for you. Don't worry about the Cheerios, we got lots of those.

Your friend in need,

Paul
"My heroes have always been cowboys and they still are it seems."
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Dear Paul, figured you would get around to replying sooner or later, assumed you were not travelling the provinces advocating for more gun control these days but were otherwise occupied. Yes, you folks sure elected a very photogenic P.M. or are the women in Canada most responsible for that election outcome?

Truth is I think the reason a lot of your countrymen are on the lookout for Moose Head cans along the road is that they travel U.S. Highways to reach Canadian destinations in the east and on to the maritimes. Since a lot of Yanks travel those same roads and have heard Moose Head Beer extolled in flowery terms once close to Canada buy some Moose Head and try it while enroute, once that takes place the residue of the six, twelve or twenty-four pack is discarded along the roadway and the Canadians are alert to police up the remnants.

As for the empty cans the result of striking hard objects along the way there is really no difference in their performance in a Chex Check cutter or performance on the base of bullets. Any aluminum can works just fine so go ahead and proceed with confidence.

See you in Phoenix in March :wink:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!