Paper patch bullets?

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

JoeBologna

Paper patch bullets?

Post by JoeBologna »

I have some questions to see if these are even around anymore. My father used to have a good connection between Shiloh and his gun store back in the day, I have takin tours of the building these weapons were built in back when I was younger. My father used to do Paper patch bullet work and I'd like to find someone that still carries them on specially now that I'm older and looking into buying a sharps again. I'm looking for someone that is very good at what he does as I know my father did.

Also if anyone from Shiloh happens to read this I don't know if they do or not, Do you remember a business out of MN called "The Single Shot Shop" if you do and maybe reflect some of your stories I'd like to hear. Thanks Joel aka Joe Bologna
Ted Kramer

pp

Post by Ted Kramer »

Joe,
I cannot be of much help on the paper patched bullets as I am still in the experimental stages there, but see you're from MN too. Where's home?

Ted
Buckskinner

PPB

Post by Buckskinner »

Joe

Montana Precision Swaging
P.O. Box 4746
Butte Montana 59702

Phone (406) 494-0600

These folks can provide you with Paper Patched bullets with of without the Patch. They can make you a tapered pullet or straight as you desire. Cal. are in most of the Buffalo cartridge cal.

They are very nice people, give them a call and ask for what you want.

Gary
Here's to the American Front line men and women where every they are!!!
Ken Hartlein

Post by Ken Hartlein »

Also, Montanna Bullet Works, Dave Jennings, MTLeadhead@aol.com of Billings, MT. He makes a tapered pure lead 550 grain already patched for $11.00/50 plus shipping. I've shot them and they did good in my 45-70.
Shiloh Rules!!
Republic of Texas Shiloh Hunter