Pascagoula Mid-Range This Weekend

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

deerhuntsheatmeup

Pascagoula Mid-Range This Weekend

Post by deerhuntsheatmeup »

Wellllll plans have changed. I am loaded up going to go have fun at the Regional Mid Range match this weekend. I can't wait! I been waiting for deer season all year and now it's here and all I want to do is shoot my Shiloh. I know, I am going to deer hunt with it as soon as rifle season opens back up but it is muzzleloader season and I can't stand it. Besides, my son has a date this weekend and has changed his mind about wanting to hunt deer so I get to go to the match and get dusted by the regulars. I heard of a buffalo match at 1000 yards after the mid range match, how many bullets do you shoot in a typical buffalo shoot? I have some fire formed Win cases I might get 77 grns of ffg in and may give the 1000 yard buff a try. Thanks for your input, Later, David Barfield
nohorse

Post by nohorse »

I was sooooo close to goin' and just shootin' for fun. But, doesn't look like I'll be there. Hope ya have a good shoot! Drop me a note when ya get back and let me know how the new Shiloh does!
Shiloh #1!
Guns:
45 - 70 #1 Sporter, 30 inch heavy octagon with MVA mid range soule and MVA spirit level sights
45-70 Hartford Model, 30 inch heavy octagon with Axtell Hartford Transition and MVA combination sights [the hunter!!]