Need some dates

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

flintski

Need some dates

Post by flintski »

:D I need to know the Palo Western Regionals shoot dates, so I can start planning my time away from home. :roll:
Also if someone knows the Boise, Idaho Cabin Fever 2 day shoot that would be helpful also. Any other big shoots in the west that has been set would help too.

thanks a million, flint
Why shoot an ugly gun when life is so short.
Kelley O.Roos

Post by Kelley O.Roos »

flintski,

Pala California regional is March 3-practice,4-Scope,5,6 and7 of 2004. If thats the one you want. Idaho I don't know.

Kelley O. 8)
Kelley O.Roos
flintski

Post by flintski »

Kelley, thanks
that's the one I was looking for. Maybe I'll look you up this year. Last year I felt out of place and stayed on the other end of the range from you and Gunny. This year i'm going to start kicking some a$$, I'm tiried of shooting 17-18's. New gun, new bullet and going to stay with one load and one gun the whole year, yeah right.
I tried the 38 all of last year, and was not impressed. I did shoot my highest score (23) last year a Pala with the 38. Only hit one ram that didn't go down all year and that one was a Pala in the rain and a head wind. Going with the 40-65 this year with Brooks 413 bullet. I know it isn't a Jones mold but I know Steve and respect his workmanship. He shoots with us every once in awhile at Blackfoot, Idaho. Real gentlemen to say the least.
thanx, Flint