Lee Shaver Lube Extruder

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

arnie

Re: Lee Shaver Lube Extruder

Post by arnie »

I just roll some lube out between two popsicle sticks to get even thickness .
Todd Birch

Post by Todd Birch »

Well, it seems that the Lee Shaver Lube extruder works just fine - when you do your part .... :oops: Honesty compels me to admit that it was operator error all along.

I was going to install a .427 sizing die as it has a core pin close to the diameter of the stem of the Lee Shaver when I noticed that the lock nut of the Lyman sizer on the bench. It had not been installed to hold the die body in place .... :roll:

This after I spoke to Lee on the phone and he offered to send me a new extruder free of charge. I'm going to ask him to bill me and I'll sell or give the new one to a friend.

This isn't the only such bone headed thing I've done, just the latest ...... :lol:
"From birth to the packing house, we travel between the two eternities ....." Robert Duvall in "Broken Trail"
bpcr shooter

Post by bpcr shooter »

well I was thinking of getting one.............if ya want I can send you the $$$ for it????????????
NMLRA Member
Winnequah Gun Club Member (Lodi, Wi)
WIFORCE Member
SCI Member
Todd Birch

Post by Todd Birch »

Why would I sell it when I know that it works as described? I called Lee, told him the story and asked him to bill me for the one he sent to replace the first one.
"From birth to the packing house, we travel between the two eternities ....." Robert Duvall in "Broken Trail"