Paper Patching ReaLLLLLLLLLL... Good!

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Coltsmoke

Re: Paper Patching ReaLLLLLLLLLL... Good!

Post by Coltsmoke »

Great shooting Powderburnt, we might have to block the highway coming for Arkansas to Ga. :)
Normal isn't coming back, but Jesus is.
powderburnt

Post by powderburnt »

No worry, I'm coming without a spotter and have never shot these loads in a match. I'm really looking forward to meeting every one and shooting again after a long period of rain outs here at our home range. It' gonna be fun!

HG
flatsguide

Post by flatsguide »

Good shooting! Arnie helped me also with a two diameter bullet that Steve Brooks is in the process of cutting for me. I hope it shoots as well as yours Powderburnt.
Regards, Richard
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

We all know that our rifles always shoot better at home and that we only show off the best group. I'll be bring my 15 lb Maynard for the 600 yd. match. I've never shot it in a match. I'm getting some decent accuracy in testing but get a few zingers. We'll see how it all comes together on top of that hill at the 600 yd line. The same rifle will have the .22 LR barrel for the 200 yd match. What a difference, from 8 lbs to 15 lbs by swapping the barrels. The Shiloh 40/65 will do the duty on silhouettes.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

You are right John, we don't want to show the bad groups so we do show only the best ones. I will post the pic. of my worst group with this load just to be fair and honest. Glad you're coming John, you take it easy on those guys on that 600 yd. line. I will miss the first two days of the comp. I have to work that Thursday and Friday, sillywet only for me.
Coltsmoke

Post by Coltsmoke »

I looked back thru my targets to find a bad group to post, I just don't have one, sorry. :D