NRA Competitons Director Aaron farmer

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Glen Ring

NRA Competitons Director Aaron farmer

Post by Glen Ring »

I just returned from Raton yesterday and Jeanne returned today.

I want to publicly thank the people that furnished the equipment that allowed NRA Competitions Director Aaron Farmer to compete in BPCR and 22 BPCR.

He LOVED shooting both and was asking about guns to purchase. You that loaned him your equipment and time " Hooked " another shooter for these sports. Good job!!

We are very fortunate to have an Allie Like Farmer in the NRA who LOVES shooting.

I think Director Farmer will do great things for the shooting sports in the future....and he's just fun to shoot with.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Clarence

Re: NRA Competitons Director Aaron farmer

Post by Clarence »

Glen,

It was good to see Aaron at the match, with all his enthusiasm. I also thank the person(s) who loaned him the equipment.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you and Jeanne, Tim, and the others that ran the match. You did a great job, and the match was very enjoyable!

Clarence
Jeanne Ring

Post by Jeanne Ring »

Clarence wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:33 am
Let me take this opportunity to thank you and Jeanne, Tim, and the others that ran the match. You did a great job, and the match was very enjoyable!

Clarence
Clarence, it was great shooting next to you and Kent. We are already looking forward to next year and hope to see you both again.

Jeanne
BFD

Post by BFD »

I'll put my name on the list for this being a GREAT MATCH(es). Aaron seems like a great guy that is truly interested in doing the best he can with what he has to make the matches the best they can be. And Jeanne just gets it done! She ran a superb set of matches. All of them were wonderful.
Glen Ring

Post by Glen Ring »

Clarence
We had fun shooting with you guys and I hope we didn't cut up too much. 42 years of marriage ( as of yesterday) and we still cut up like kids.
Tim Lee from Austin was Tower Talker.
Tim's wife Judy was the Deputy match director .
Sharon MacDonald , from Australia, was the chief statistician...and one of the smartest folks I have ever met. Sharon and her Hubby Daniel are volunteers each year and this year their plane fare was $3400.00.
Mark Vail, Lana Canatsey and Glenda Graves were line officers.
Cindy Vail and Deb Pfeiffer were in charge of the score board.
Jeanne was The Match Director and gave me the title of " Box toter".

A very cohesive team that worked long hours to make sure the match went well and , from a competitor's point of view, it was very smooth.

we are already planning for next year and hope we get to shoot with you.
There are those that talk, and those that act. Make a choice.
Woody

Post by Woody »

CaaaaaChinggggggg!!!!!!!

Winner Winner. Already looking forward to next year.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Jeanne Ring

Post by Jeanne Ring »

BFD wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:58 pm I'll put my name on the list for this being a GREAT MATCH(es). Aaron seems like a great guy that is truly interested in doing the best he can with what he has to make the matches the best they can be. And Jeanne just gets it done! She ran a superb set of matches. All of them were wonderful.
Thank you, Brent. And thanks again for answering all my questions concerning BPTR. It was a huge help.
Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Jeanne,

Already making plans for next year. Just hoping that Kent enjoys it every year, as he has, and makes it a priority.

Thanks for the complete list of folks who ran the matches. They all played their roles well and made great contributions!

Clarence
Kenny Wasserburger

Post by Kenny Wasserburger »

It was an extremely well run match, and very enjoyable.

Well done, goes to Jeanne and her crew, was nice to see the director up and down the line all 4 days.
Any issues were handled quickly, Tim did a great job at the tower. Those of you that choose to sit this year out, you really did miss a great match. We need everyone’s support and to show up next year.

Kenny Wasserburger.
We'll raise up our Glasses against Evil Forces, Singing, Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses.

Wyoming Territory Sharps Shooter