BPCR Committee Members

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

SSShooter

BPCR Committee Members

Post by SSShooter »

Who are the BPCR Committee members? The folks who set the rules, etc., that we abide by. Who are these folks and how do we contact them? Anyone know.............?
Glenn
desert deuce

Re: BPCR Committee Members

Post by desert deuce »

As far as I know, there are three committees that affect the question you ask.

Black Powder Committee is where BPTR resides

Silhouette Committee is where BP Silhouette resides

Rules Committee is responsible for reviewing and codifying proposed rules submitted by the governing committees

Last I heard, those committees were still being formed, however, the Committee Chairmen have been appointed.

I wish you the best of luck in finding out who they are and even magical mystery luck in finding their actual contact information.
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

SSShooter wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:31 am Who are the BPCR Committee members? The folks who set the rules, etc., that we abide by. Who are these folks and how do we contact them? Anyone know.............?
Glenn,
Names of Committee members should be available for all. The problem is most do not want their personal contact information publicized for obvious reasons. I will bring this up at this years meeting to see if we can possibly use the NRA server for our address. In the mean time, if you have well thought out suggestions, send them to: silhouette@nrahq.org Thanks for bringing this up.

Current members for the Silhouette Committee are:
Tom King - Chairman
Patricia Clark
Bill Miller
Dr. Dave Bennet
Joe Scott
Jim Kidwell
Laura Goetsch
Wayne Harlow
Lee O'Neil
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
SSShooter

Post by SSShooter »

Jim - thank you.
Any chance there is a 1 or 2-sentence bio on the other members (we all know your nefarious background :wink: :lol: )? Who are they and why are they there? Have to admit ignorance on how folks are elected, their tenure, etc. (are they elected?) to these committees.
Glenn