Lefty Lace on Cheek Pad/Riser

Discussions of powders, bullets and loading information.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Yellowhouse

Lefty Lace on Cheek Pad/Riser

Post by Yellowhouse »

I see these available Right hand but does anyone offer a lefty.....Shiloh #3
Sam
Eric Johanen

Re: Lefty Lace on Cheek Pad/Riser

Post by Eric Johanen »

I use comb risers from Blackhawk. Modern materials but it works very well. It does not add material on the comb side because you really do not need or want to push your head left or right from the center/line of sight plain. Just raise and support your head for those long range sights or scopes.
OldVarkWSO

Post by OldVarkWSO »

I’m a lefty - bought this for my Shiloh. Works great - first time I used it was a gong match with targets at 200 to about 1000 yards. The adjustable riser is held in place by Velcro and is quite stiff. Have to be careful taking it off to adjust the height so as not to bend/break it. Some of my shooting buddies saw it and they bought one too! It is ambi - works for both lefties and righties.
https://www.accu-riser.com/precision-l ... cheek-pad/
SFogler

Post by SFogler »

I got the accu riser so my wife could use it with her scoped Stevens .22 BPCR rifle and then I could adjust it and use it for long range matches. We both ended up liking it so much she wouldn't let me use hers any more so I bought another one. They work great.
38-72

Post by 38-72 »

I bought one of the accu riser pads/rest to try it out. Next thing you know, I've bought 4 more. And, several of my shooting pards have bought them also.
See the other Washington, Eastern!