moose meet 585 gr. Paul Jones bullet

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

drcook

Post by drcook »

when I first found all the conflicting posts, I pm'd Brent, and posted over on the handloaders forum

both Don M and Brent D, being the gentlemen that they are, advised me that maybe just let sleeping dogs lie at that time. then when I found 3 of the 4 moose stories (Brent found the fourth) we all really realized that it wasn't just them sleeping dogs that were lieing :roll: :roll: and it has just cascaded out to where everyone realizes the depth of the misrepresentations.

I ran a Google search on his userid and it came back that he was on every gun site imaginable.

Now there is a lesson to be learned here. Do not post anything on the internet that you don't want traced back to you. AND AND AND, don't think that just because you use a creative nom-de-plume that you can't be found. law enforcement etc have tools that trace the tracks that you leave

dave
We thought about it for a long time Endeavor to persevere. And when we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union. I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet
mannyspd1

Post by mannyspd1 »

DrCook,

I agree with you...and I thought long and hard before I replied that he should be banned from this site. I am not in favor of censorship and believe in freedom of speech. However, this guy is not just stating an opinion or made a single, simple mistake. This is fraud, an intentional act.
Just my two cents worth...

Manny
Speak softly and carry a big stick...the exercise of intelligent forethought and of decisive action sufficiently far in advance of any likely crisis
TR
Lumpy Grits

Post by Lumpy Grits »

He is not a poster :roll: He's a lying POSER :shock: :x
Get a life, canCRAP45-70 :evil:
LG
"Hav'n you along, is like loose'n two good men"