Mountain Lion

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

oh-behi

Mountain Lion

Post by oh-behi »

Bobw hasn't provided us with a hunting story with the "Bgun" yet, so I thought I would bring this one up.

Did anyone else see the TV hunting show Friday? Where a fellow was on a lion hunt with bow and arrow. And one of the dogs chased a tom down a deep canyon and up the other side and into a cave. The hunter had the tag so he crawled into the cave with a 45 and flashlight. When he got 25 feet into the cave the dog went at the lion, all hell broke loose then it was dead silence. He crawled in another 20 feet and this little tunnel opened up a bit and he found himself face to face with the lion one foot away. The guide had crawled in with him and about 14 shots rang out. They backed out after a minute or two, dragged the lion out dead and the dog lived. If anyone recorded that would you post it?
Jake
"For those who will fight for it..........FREEDOM..........has a flavor the protected shall never know."

L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft, B Co 3rd AT's, Khe Sanh Combat Base, February, 1968
RMulhern

Crawled in!

Post by RMulhern »

Jake

Both guide/hunter are IDIOTS!! :shock: :shock:
There is no freedom without.......GUN POWDER!
oh-behi

Post by oh-behi »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rick, You can't fool me anymore. I know good and well if that was your dog, you'd fight that lion with a K-Bar! :lol: :lol:
"For those who will fight for it..........FREEDOM..........has a flavor the protected shall never know."

L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft, B Co 3rd AT's, Khe Sanh Combat Base, February, 1968