Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.
Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda
- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2002 7:38 pm
- Location: Hill Country, TX
Nice rifle, nice deer, and really nice case and tools!
- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:29 pm
- Location: Casper Wyoming
The sharps tools work just as well today as they did when they were common place, I use mine to reload every sharps rifle I own with fine results, keep up the good work and nice deer.
Founding Member of the Bow and Arrow Death Sqaud.
The Big 50 it's what's for death.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 am
- Location: West of the River
"I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They have him pulling a wagon up in Kansas I bet."
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:35 am
- Location: Pennsylvania
nice pictures and congrats!