Wyoming Bison List

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

madisonvalleywapiti

Wyoming Bison List

Post by madisonvalleywapiti »

Anyone get a spot on the priority list? I ended up #26 on the nonresident list but looks like they will be only calling 24 nonresidents. :lol:
Don McDowell

Re: Wyoming Bison List

Post by Don McDowell »

I'm waiting for my 44-77 to be shipped, and then I'm applying for that.
The good thing is until you actually get the permit, you can reapply every year.
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
Brent

Post by Brent »

madisonvalleywapiti wrote:Anyone get a spot on the priority list? I ended up #26 on the nonresident list but looks like they will be only calling 24 nonresidents. :lol:

Surely, a couple of those 26 will have some sort of emergency or other issue arise. Keep your brass loaded and your rifle handy.
Just straddling the hard line between "the arrogance of dogmatism and the despair of skepticism"
madisonvalleywapiti

Post by madisonvalleywapiti »

Brent wrote:
madisonvalleywapiti wrote:Anyone get a spot on the priority list? I ended up #26 on the nonresident list but looks like they will be only calling 24 nonresidents. :lol:

Surely, a couple of those 26 will have some sort of emergency or other issue arise. Keep your brass loaded and your rifle handy.
It would be pretty cool if some did, but Im not going to get my hopes up. Ive got my name in the hat for a Montana bison, Mnt Goat and Sheep still not to mention the usual deer, elk and antelope. I feel lucky!
Wyoming Roughrider

Post by Wyoming Roughrider »

My wife is nymber 37 on the resident list. I am happy and jealous at the same time.

Roger
Boom Stick

Post by Boom Stick »

WR,

Lucky her.... I hear that they plan to notify about 100 people in July. Is she going to use a BP rifle?

BS
A man need not have a dime for what makes life rich.
Wyoming Roughrider

Post by Wyoming Roughrider »

BS,
I hope that she will use my 45-90. I need to get her shooting it. She has not shot my Shilohs much. She has a rifle she hunts.with that she is comfortable.with. It is up to her in the end.

Roger