Buffalo hunts

Share your tales (tall or otherwise) of hunting adventures.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

coureur de bois

Buffalo hunts

Post by coureur de bois »

Looking for some info on various places to hunt Buff, prices and places you've been and your opinions. I usually hunt Twin Pines, but the last 2 yrs they've been sold out and my freezer is getting hungry again. So am I as we just cooked the last roast and ribs in the dutch oven today :( . Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.
"Excuse me, I'm new here, so I ain't rightly certain, is everybody in this country as ....."

"God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruleing the world."
jackrabbit

Re: Buffalo hunts

Post by jackrabbit »

http://sandhillsoutfitters.com/sandhill ... 0hunts.htm

I have heard good things about Sandhills Outfitters. I have not been there myself, but I would like to.
Hope this helps, Cody
Smokin

Post by Smokin »

Better hunt the Sandhills as soon as you can. From what we hear from our beloved politicians, when the pipeline goes in life as we know it will forever change for the worse with all the spills and leakage of the cursed crude. Sad days ahead for all; probably turn all of Nebraska into a huge tar pit. :cry:

Let's see: bankrupt the coal industry, dry up the oil business, and train diesels to run on cauliflower and brussel sprouts?
Smokin

Member in tall standing of the Frozen Tundra Chapter, Flat Earth Society.
sandhillcowboy1

Post by sandhillcowboy1 »

Just thought I would throw out some information on this hunting information thread as Sandhills Outfitters was brought up. Unfortunately Sandhills Outfitters is booked solid for buffalo hunts for the next several yrs with our repeat clients. We do have a new complete Quigley range and targets for our BPCR shooters that has been well received. No political agendas here at Sandhills Outfitters, nor would we post them on a hunting related thread on Shiloh Forum.

Sincerely,
Rick Hamilton
aka Sandhillcowboy1
SHCB1