12TH MLAIC World Titles, Bisley U.K.

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Gamerancher

12TH MLAIC World Titles, Bisley U.K.

Post by Gamerancher »

G'day All,
I know this is a little out of context but feel that it deserves a mention.
BIG congratulations to everyone's friend and all-round great guy, Dave Gullo on his Over-all Aggregate win in the replica class. Dave picked up a bunch of medals with wins in some yardages and placings at others. The U.S team won the Mid-range Aggregate, came second to South Africa in the Long-range Aggregate and won the Grand Aggregate. Well done to all invoved.
One of my Australian team-mates, Mark Sobierajski, set a new World Record @500 yards with a 48.5. This included two 4's that he shot as sighters and converted. He then prceeded to shoot 5's and X's for the rest of his string.
( This from a bloke who told me to never convert 4's, "you can't score a 50 with 4's" was his advice )
Overall it was a pretty good event with clear sunny skies, ( a rarity in England ), although the winds were tricky to deal with, especially at 900 and 1000 yards.
The full results are on Facebook, but I don't subscribe to it.
Daniel
Out in western NSW where it don't rain much.
Australia