Mini Quigley

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

semtav

Mini Quigley

Post by semtav » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:39 pm

245371875_1210439362766503_906758684623894170_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DeadEye

Re: Mini Quigley

Post by DeadEye » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:51 am

We often talk about how and what we need to do to bring new shooters into the game. In Eastern Montana they don't talk they just do. In the top dozen folks we have three father/daughter teams, the Gamble team, the Darenburger team and the Smith/Keller team. There is a three generation team with the Gambles, Gene, Wes, Jared and Danica and we'll throw in old uncle Dave just for fun. Congratulations to all of you it's an honor to shoot with you (when we can again).

Paul
"My heroes have always been cowboys and they still are it seems."

DeadEye

Post by DeadEye » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:33 am

I'll see if I can get myself out of trouble here before Mary comes after me with her prod. I got Jared on the wrong branch of that tree in my first post. In addition to the father/daughter teams we have the father/son team of Dave and Jared. I shouldn't have tried that before my second cup of coffee. Sorry folks. :oops: :oops:

Paul

hipshot1

Post by hipshot1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:12 am

Its ok Paul You havent been to Montana in almost three years. Have some more coffee. :D
A man must standup before you can see how long of a shadow he will cast

semtav

Post by semtav » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:15 am

buffal pumpkin 1.jpg

Danica Gamble even got in the spirit of the season painting the buffalo pumpkin !!!!!

Paul.

Could have been one more father/daughter combo, but since Nicole hadn't shot in over a year, we opted to go out on sight in day with her husband and just get them comfortable shooting the Quigley targets to build her confidence back up and set the hook on him.
Pretty sure it was successful.
Now hopefully there will be a new husband wife team competing around here next year. !!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hipshot1

Post by hipshot1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:34 pm

Also Stan and Keenan Morris.
A man must standup before you can see how long of a shadow he will cast

DeadEye

Post by DeadEye » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:23 pm

I hope to meet those people some day Dave.

Brian, I checked the sheet three times to make sure Nicole wasn't there, maybe next year as you say.

Paul