Ohio Valley Regional scores

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

John Bly

Ohio Valley Regional scores

Post by John Bly » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:58 am

The Ohio Valley Regional was held at the N.E. KY Fish & Game near Cannonsburg KY over the weekend. Conditions were hot and dry and as usual the range was very stingy on Master scores. The winners were:

Match winner
M Chase 60
R Rorrer 54
J Bly 50

Master
B Hurt 48

AAA
R Weeks 47
S Reynolds 44
D Morgan 43

AA
A England 43
T Barr 39
I Stone 28

A
B Stone 33
G Payne 30

B
S Reed 40
R Musser 31
G Fluharty 25

Scope
B Davis 41
J Bell 31

The chicken bowling champion is Russel Rorrer from VA. He and Greg Payne tied with scores of 20 and went to a sudden death shoot-off. Russel won on the 1st chicken. This match is shot after the days match and consists of shooting at 10 chickens set on a plywood base on bowling pin pattern. It is shot like the 10th frame in bowling. You get two shots. If a strike or spare you shoot again. If another strike you shoot again. The total count wins. It is a fun match and this year more chickens were knocked down than ever before. Lots of cheering, hoots and shouts from the spectators.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"

Woody

Re: Ohio Valley Regional scores

Post by Woody » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for posting. Wish I had been there. Will be coming in September and looks like several more locals are coming too.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.

John Bly

Re: Ohio Valley Regional scores

Post by John Bly » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 am

We missed you Woody. Several people asked about you. I'd like to try to make the Friendship shoot sometime but it is the same time as Shippensburg and it's a 10 hr drive versus a 1 1/2 hr drive. I'll be back in KY in Sept. See you then.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"