HOTSA March match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA March match

Post by Tebbeman »

A beautiful, cold Saturday was spent with 20 friends shooting the best game in the world; silhouette. The morning started at 28 degrees with a steady 20 mpr wind so it was cold. Here's a pic of world famous David Barnes fighting the cold while spotting.
Cold David Pic.jpg
Here's the results of the match

HOA 27/40 Nick Naul
2nd OA 26/40 David Grounds
3OA 25/40 Kenny Tebbe
1st Master 22/40 David Barnes
1st AAA 24/40 Wade Loudamy
1st AA 21/40 Brent Dunbar
1st A 21/40 Stan Jarosz
1st B 17/40 Sherrie Norris
1st Scope 23/40 Kirk Martin

This was a great match and look forward to seeing you all at the April 6th match.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Jim Kidwell

Re: HOTSA March match

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Kenny,

"28 degrees with a steady 20 mph wind"...................Ouch....................now that's cold...............

I think a warm bed (even with my ex bride) sounds better. Well, almost. :roll: ..........................Jim
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
deerhuntsheatmeup

Post by deerhuntsheatmeup »

Good shooting Nick!

Best, Barvid
General Rustie
Oiling Director
FES Society
It's hard to have a bright light experience, when you are living in the light.
bryany

Post by bryany »

I hope you have warmer weather for the State match. It was warmer in Casper this past weekend but with much the same wind.

Bryan
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain