Friendship?????

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim Kidwell

Friendship?????

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Any scores?????.........................Jim
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
choken

Re: Friendship?????

Post by choken »

I heard tell that Woody shot a new range record of 35 !!!! That is pretty fine shooting !!!
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Now we know why Woody hasn't posted scores. He didn't want to brag about it. He's so humble, you know. Let us hear the whole story Woody. With a score of 35 you're entitled to brag a little. This might finally move him into Master class again.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Woody

Post by Woody »

John,

I was shooting scope. I'm already there, (Master scope that is). 35 is my personal best. Mike Hoke will be posting the results hopefully today. We had a great turnout for the 1st match of the shooting season at Friendship. I think 34 shooters on Saturday. Pretty difficult conditions with overcast, cool, and heavy winds from the West. I shot the "Big Balls" Trophy match within the normal silhouette match. The Big Balls is the BPCR Military Rifle Silhouette match. I struggled to get consistent sight pictures with the post front on my trapdoor, but managed 17 of 40 to win again this year. Mike Patterson won the regular silhouette side with a 25, so you know conditions were not "Mary Poppins". Saturday dawned colder, overcast, steady East winds, and the occasional snow shower. I had planned on shooting the "Devil Gun" with irons, but changed to my 40-65 High Wall and MVA scope because of the light. My normal spotter went home Saturday with a cold, so I pared up with Bob Wietzler. Missed one turkey and hit six chickens. It was a good day. I also took home the cold my normal spotter had. Been recliner bound for two days now. Bob came next with a 29, his personal best, shooting his 40-65 High Wall and MVA B5 scope. Mike Patterson was top irons with a 27. Enough bragging.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

I'll help you brag a little, Woody.....................
That was great shooting under tough conditions. A little advice though........
Please don't bring that rifle to River Bend. :lol: :mrgreen: ................................Jim
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Don McDowell

Post by Don McDowell »

Congratulations Woody, that's a dang fine way to come out of the winter dulldrums.. :)
AKA Donny Ray Rockslinger :?
Michael Rix

Post by Michael Rix »

Way to go Woody! Strong score!
That Bob Wietzler isn't just another pretty face. :lol: He can spot too.
"Vegetarian" Old Indian word meaning lousy hunter.
lefteye

Post by lefteye »

Bravo, bravo Woody!

Excellent shooting in the wind. Come on out to Whitewater, Grand Junction, CO and show us how it's done. You can bring any riflwe you wish, we are not as finnicky as Kidwell.....

Klaus
keep smiling :D
Woody

Post by Woody »

Thanks Klaus,

That rifle is the same old thing that you remember from when I was shooting with you guys. In fact, I remember a certain Steak and Lobster dinner in Flagstaff with you and Mike because of this rifle.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.