Ten Sleep, Wyoming April 15, 2013

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

bryany

Ten Sleep, Wyoming April 15, 2013

Post by bryany »

The match went off in spite of a little blustery weather. For some reason, the Big Horn Basin wasn't a muddy mess after last weeks snow. Friday was nice, Saturday was pretty decent until supper time. Sunday was kind of cold and windy but dry so we shot the match. 44 folks signed up and gave it a try. At the end of the day, Toby Crisler and Sonda Killen were the high overall and high woman.

Here are the complete scores.

http://www.wyomingbpcr.com/results/tensleep2013.htm
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain
bryany

Re: Ten Sleep, Wyoming April 15, 2013

Post by bryany »

I went back and fixed a few errors in the score sheet, it didn't affect the overall winners.

Bryan
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain
AlmostAQuigley

Post by AlmostAQuigley »

Bryan:

Your club hosted a fun match. Nice group of guys and challenging conditions, at least for a California shooter.

Good job!

JR
NRA Endowment Member.
Former owner of a Shiloh Hartford model, 34" barrel, patchbox, etc., which Lucinda called "Almost a Quigley," hence the screen name...
Owen Golay

Post by Owen Golay »

many thanks to all the folks for allowing me to shoot with you all.It is an honor to be able to compete with a great group of folks. Owen Golay
bryany

Post by bryany »

Owen, it was a pleasure to have you guys drive out for the match. Did you notice the weather we got starting on Monday? There are still roads closed in Wyoming from the blizzard. I've got 5 foot drifts in my driveway and yard that I need to do something with.

Bryan