Missouri Regional Championship

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

choken

Missouri Regional Championship

Post by choken »

Congratulations to Tony Walker of Tennessee on his win at the Missouri Regional Championship held this past weekend ! Tony was the only shooter to post Master scores on both days shooting a 32 on Saturday and a 31 on Sunday for a 63 two day agg. ! Conditions were quite challenging with the remnants of Friday night's tornado and storms hanging around. We were lucky in that we didn't get rained on once the shooting commenced. Thanks to Pat O'Malley for continuing to host this event at the Benchrest Club of St. Louis !!!
John Bly

Re: Missouri Regional Championship

Post by John Bly »

Thanks for posting that. Early on I had thought about trying to go to that and then visiting Hanibal, MO and Springfield Il. on the way home. It just did not work out. Maybe next year when I'm retired.I kept an eye on the weather wondering how the shooting was going.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"
Cedar Creek

Re: Missouri Regional Championship

Post by Cedar Creek »

Must be some special mojo for Tony there.If I remember correctly he won it last year and posted a range record of 36 on one of the days
Never Beat a Mule or a Woman:They'll both knock you in the head when you ain't lookin