RBGC June Match Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Jim Kidwell

RBGC June Match Results

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Another great day on the range. A lot of our regulars were AWOL for some reason or another. It wasn't the weather, since it was a blue Bird day. We had scattered clouds, temps from the mid 60's to Mid 80's and 12:00 light to mid variable winds. By the scores you can tell it gave some trouble with the high and low sudden adjustments. We had a new shooter (Richard Baker) from the Birmingham (http://www.brocksgap.com/) club who got 6 Chickens. Evidently no one has told him how hard chickes are. :lol: :lol:
It was good practice for the National in a couple of weeks. Hope to see many of you out there......................................Jim

....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Woody

Re: RBGC June Match Results

Post by Woody »

Looks Mr. Parks is barking to catch up with Barfield. Great shooting.

I don't know where your AWOL shooters went. They didn't come North to Friendship today. Our shooters were down a few too. Mike Patterson led the field today. We'll see if he can keep it up tomorrow.

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
bryany

Post by bryany »

Dammit Jim, you are running a school for shooter improvement down there. How are the rest of us supposed to be competitive when we are snowed in half the year and just sobering up the other half?

Knock it off!

Bryan
“I wonder if God created man because He was disappointed with the monkey.” Mark Twain
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Woody and Bryan,

Practice, practice.practice..............

For example, before the match today, a few were shooting off hand and decided it would be more of a challenge to shoot at each others bullets mid air. Gazaway lucked out on this one. :lol: :lol: :wink:

This was found on the range today. It must have been one of those shots where two shooters were blaming their spotters for not paying attention and not being able to tell them where their shot hit. 8) 8) . I'm going to try to sell this to MVL (or what ever his name is) to use in one of his articles. He's been desperate lately, especially if he has to write an article with Rhoades in it. Know what I mean????? :lol: :lol: .............................................Jim

You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

BTW, this picture will be called "Crossfire" :) .....................................Jim
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

Even their bullets are incestuous in Georgia. :shock:
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB
John Bly

Post by John Bly »

Three Florida shooters were in KY for the Ohio Valley Regional. Two passed right thru GA. and came up for the match and one was heading south after a nearly a month long shooting expedition. I'll try to get some scores posted tomorrow.
"Perfection consists not so much in doing extraordinary things as in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well"