HOTSA Monthly Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Monthly Match

Post by Tebbeman »

The HOTSA group was back at it on Jan 4th, with 8 brave souls coming out to shoot. With 25 mph winds (I know you boys in WY will think that is a calm day) gusting to 30 and temps falling quickly, it was a fun but quick match. In fact, so quick 6 shooters didn't bother to shoot the last bank of animals so the matched ended in a tie between Brian Rosenbaum and Larry Gilley, both shooting a 19. Yes, it is true that David Barnes doesn't win every match at HOTSA. We are on our regular schedule now: 1st Saturday of the month is Black Powder; 3rd Saturday of the month is 22 BPCR, weather permitting on both.

Come out and knock off the dust in preparation for the Texas State Championship match in May. We are even tickled when Mr. Kidwell shows up to shoot with us...heck we might even let Rhoades come shoot too.

KT
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Jim Kidwell

Re: HOTSA Monthly Match

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Tebbeman wrote:...heck we might even let Rhoades come shoot too.
KT
You promised you wouldn't invite him!!!!!!!!!!. :( ...............................................Jim
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Tebbeman

Post by Tebbeman »

Jim,

We need him for comic relief...maybe he will come to the state match in May? That would be cool, you, Jimbo, Kenny and Steve...we'd have to warn the Wortham liquor store!! :D

KT
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

I wish you would. They ran out of good scotch last year. They had some Makers Mark on hand, since nobody would drink it. :lol: :wink: ...................................Jim

PS: We were all at the Shiloh match in September and it was very subdued. Jimbo fell on his ass and was layed up with a bad back for several days. Rhoades made such an ass of himself the first night, he never ventured out of his camper after that. Wasserburger was in love, so he wasn't around much. The only people up at night were professionals like Bryan Youngberg, Kirk Bryan, Matt Harris, Orville and a few others....................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Woody

Post by Woody »

Professionals? :shock:

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
bpcrmatt

Post by bpcrmatt »

That's right. Last call at 3:00AM and First round down range at 9:00AM. Professional!! Anybody can win a match. True pros go for overall results 8)

Matt