HOTSA Feb Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

HOTSA Feb Match

Post by Tebbeman »

The big bore monthly match at HOTSA was one of the best ever! Best weather we have had in several months...read that as minimal wind, light cloud cover and a fun bunch of competitors. Brief rain showers throughout the match made for a fun yet challenging match. But best of all we had Mr. Steve Harris back with us. Steve suffered a near life ending medical issue over a year ago and dumbfounding his doctors, he is up, around and almost ready to start shooting with us again. God does answer prayers and Steve, we are glad you are back.

We had 12 folks duking it out on the mats with David Barnes winning the Iron sight match with a 28/40 and Brian Rosenbaum coming in second. Kenny Tebbe won the scope match with a 27/40 and David Brady coming in second with a 25/40. Sadly, I did not write down the remaining competitors scores so I'll have to add them tomorrow.

See you all at the Texas State BPCR Championship match, slots are going quickly so sight up soon.

K. T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Tebbeman

Re: HOTSA Feb Match

Post by Tebbeman »

David Barnes HOA 28/40
Bryan Rosenbaum 2OA 26/40 (chicken count)
Danny Norris 3 OA 26/40

Kenny Tebbe HOA Scope 27/40
David Brady 2OA Scope 25/40

12 competitors in all. Our next big bore match is March 1st

Our next 22 BPCRA match is Feb 15th

KT
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Beruisis

Re: HOTSA Feb Match

Post by Beruisis »

That is good to hear about Steve.
A good word was put in on his behalf from down in this part of Texas.
Beruisis