Feb 9 Upper Nisqually Silhouette Match & Picture

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

S & B Morris

Feb 9 Upper Nisqually Silhouette Match & Picture

Post by S & B Morris »

Twelve shooters braved the icy roads & chilly conditions to compete in the February monthly silhouette match in Eatonville, Wa. Winds were mostly calm and skies overcast, and bullet strikes were tough to spot in the snow, but everyone seemed to enjoy the challenges. Many thanks to Diana Mitchell & Cary Thorogood for a great taco feed for lunch.
Iron Sight Winner - Pat Ochoa 28/40
1st MA/AAA - Dick Elliott 27/40
2nd MA/AAA - Larry Ackerlund 17/40
1st AA/A/B - Jack Hewitt 21/40
2nd AA/A/B - Michael Johnson 20/40

Scope Winner - Steve Morris 30/40
1st MA/AAA - Beth Morris 30/40
2nd MA/AAA - Dennis Mitchell 27/40
1st AA/A/B - Diana Mitchell 22/40
2nd AA/A/B Heather McDonald 21/40

"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
MLV

Re: Feb 9 Upper Nisqually Silhouette Match & Picture

Post by MLV »

You guys are tough!
MLV
Beware the man with one rifle. He may not have enough interest in it to be competent!
Tebbeman

Re: Feb 9 Upper Nisqually Silhouette Match & Picture

Post by Tebbeman »

That looks like a fun bunch of folks to spend a Saturday with making smoke and noise. I would come but I'm beard deprived and wouldn't fit in too well. :D Hope to see y'all at Raton this year as I sure miss the dynamic duo.

K. T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!