Ridgway April 2014

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

45bpcr

Ridgway April 2014

Post by 45bpcr »

Rudy Kovacevich Wins April 2014 BPCR Silhouette Match

Congratulations to Rudy Kovacevich of Fowler OH. Rudy was Match Winner of the first BPCR Silhouette match of the 2014 season at the Ridgway Rifle Club in Ridgway, Pennsylvania on April 27, 2014. Rudy knocked down an impressive 36 of 40 steel silhouette targets, including 8 chickens.
The field of 21 competitors represented 5 states – PA, NY, OH, NH, and CO – and some spectators from Maine. We enjoyed a cool but sunny day, with light variable winds and a few clouds.

Brian Chilson was Second Open with a score of 33. Dave Heeter shot a 30 to take First Master and Kermit Hoke took Second Master with a score of 24. John O’Donnell won First AAA with a score of 24, and Brian Betts was Second AAA with a 23. In AA, Mark Wheland took First with a 20, and Craig Duncan was Second with an 18. In Scope, Brian Chilson won First with a score of 31. Frank Sturm was Second Scope with a 27 (6 chickens) and Ed Heeter was Third Scope with a 27 (2 chickens). See below for complete results.

The Ridgway Rifle Club and attendees would like to congratulate all the winners. I would like to thank all those that attended and we hope you had a good time.

As always, our matches couldn’t happen without a lot of help. Thanks to Al Ogden, Brian and Deb Chilson and my wife Carolyn Snyder for setting and painting targets before the match, and to our match-day target setters. Thanks to Frank Sturm, John O’Donnell and Al Ogden for calling relays. A big thank-you to John O’Donnell for teaching us how to run the match. Last but not least, thanks to all who helped pick up at the end of the match.

Please join us at Ridgway for our next 40-shot match on Sunday, May 25th.

Craig Duncan, Match Director
April match.jpg
Live Free or Die, Death is not the worst of Evils