High Plains 1000 Yard Challenge Money Match

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Aero

High Plains 1000 Yard Challenge Money Match

Post by Aero »

Here's a quick rundown of the top three places in the Second Annual High Plains Challenge Money Match. 13 brave competitors took on the 1000 yard line at the Colorado Rifle Club range near Byers, Colorado. This match is three 10 shot strings with only 3 sighters all at 1000 yards with no spotter and no help from the pits if shots miss the target. I think this is the way target rifle matches were intended to be shot. Like the American Creedmoor Cup shot in Phoenix in March, this match determines the best rifleman and his rifle.

This year, half of the entry money and the coveted Buffalo Trophy stayed in Wyoming, being handed to this year's winner, Bryan Youngberg, by Jimbo Terry, last year's champ. Bryan shot a score of 260-3X, crushing the competition with a 93-1X on the first string and the only score in the 90's the whole match. Followed 15 points down in second at 245-4X was Eron Ahmer, and third was Zack Taylor 4 more points down at 241-3X.

A link to complete scores will be posted as soon as I get my s**t back together.

-Eron
Aero

Re: High Plains 1000 Yard Challenge Money Match

Post by Aero »

Complete match results can be found here........

http://crci.org/MatchResults/BlackPowde ... fault.aspx

-Eron