2014 Big Whiskey Results

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Constable Bill Manning

2014 Big Whiskey Results

Post by Constable Bill Manning »

You can find the scores shot at the Shiloh Invitational Big Whiskey match here: http://www.mtbpcr.com/2014BigWhiskey.html
Barrel Burner

Re: 2014 Big Whiskey Results

Post by Barrel Burner »

I always knew the cream would rise to the top in the scope class, good shooting Darrell.
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

If you are trying to find Kidwell's score you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Steve Rhoades wrote:If you are trying to find Kidwell's score you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go ahead and gloat. I don't blame you. It was the first time you beat me, but remember, I was taking care of Jimbo, Bryan Y. and Kirk B. at the same time. MVL (or whatever) and Snakehips Tompkins were also trying to addle me. I still had a blast. Good friends make it all worthwhile. :lol: :lol: :wink: .............................................Jim
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

And who would they be? :?
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB