Congratulations Jim Sproul - OR State White Buffalo Winner

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

S & B Morris

Congratulations Jim Sproul - OR State White Buffalo Winner

Post by S & B Morris »

Congratulations to Jim Sproul, 2014 Oregon State White Buffalo Trophy Winner! This special trophy, handcrafted by John Day shooter Walt Gentis, is presented every year at the OR State Championships to the shooter that has high aggregate for the .22, Scope & Iron Sight matches combined. As well as running the match, Jim found time to shoot 3 excellent scores & come out on top.
Congratulations for a job well done!
Cary Thorogood presenting the trophy to Jim Sproul
"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
RWBURKE

Re: Congratulations Jim Sproul - OR State White Buffalo Winn

Post by RWBURKE »

I want to take this opportunity to Thank Jim for putting on another great match. I had a lot of fun as I always do at Bear Creek. Thank You to Shiloh Rifle, MVA, Buffalo Arms and all the other individuals and companies that donated some very nice prizes. Jim ' s family and friends do him proud putting it all together , his beautiful wife Jo , son Bill , and the Grandaughter who sang our National Anthem...Well done!