WHGC January Match - Perfect Score

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Tebbeman

WHGC January Match - Perfect Score

Post by Tebbeman »

Folks,

The first weekend of the year was a great one at the new Windy Hill Gun Club (formerly known as HOTSA). Yours truly shot a 40/40!! and without a spotter!! :D Sadly no one was there to witness it so you'll have to take my word for it...yes sir, 40 bangs and 40 targets.

Actually, the previous two days of rain/sleet knocked us out...I was there and ready to host a match (albeit very muddy and water everywhere) but no one showed up...sad. We will have a 22 BPCRA match on Jan 17th...so hope to see you there.

K. T.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul & the other for your Freedom!
Woody

Re: WHGC January Match - Perfect Score

Post by Woody »

I believe!!!!!!

Woody
Richard A. Wood
If you are surrounded. You are in a target rich environment.
choken

Re: WHGC January Match - Perfect Score

Post by choken »

Kenny, I don't think that my low wall or myself is up to that feat !!! Way to go !!! That ought to be a confidence builder for the 2015 season !!!