February 22 match at Smithmoor

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

jackrabbit

February 22 match at Smithmoor

Post by jackrabbit »

Fellow Shooters,

We had eight brave souls make it out for today's match. Early on I was really grumbling at the weather man as his storm had failed to appear in Carpenter. It was still, clear, and beautiful. About 9 o'clock it start to roll in and I began to be glad that several of our normal entrants wouldn't have to brave the bad roads to get home. With the reduced number of shooters, we had a nice relaxed match with lots of good conversation. All in all it made for a very enjoyable day.

The snow came down quite hard most of the match causing visibility to be poor at best. The rams were about the worst and you kind of had to shoot where you thought one should be. There were some highlights to the day including Coralee's chile and super corn bread, seeing the giant smile on 9 year old KD Purdums face when she knocked down a target, finally getting our neighbor and friend Greg Bybee to come over and shoot, and making a new friend with Jeff Dunham coming over from Green River.

The next match will be March 21 with sign up beginning at nine and shooting starting at 10. Watch for our flyer for the April Spring Championship to be coming out soon.
Thanks again for all of the support,
Hold center, Cody

Please remember our sponsors:

Travis and Dawna Purdum of Cal-Graf Design
http://www.cal-graf.com

Bryan Youngberg Products

2/21/2015 Smithmoor Range
name chicken pig turkey ram total place

Master
Cody Smith 5 10 8 6 29 MW

AAA
Travis Purdum 0 10 8 2 20