CREEDMOOR CUP-CREEDMOOR REGIONAL RESULTS

This is where you can place your scores from the matches. It uses an excel spread sheet! If you send me your sheet of scores I can put it on the forum and provide a link where everyone can view it.

Moderators: Kirk, Lucinda

Steve Rhoades

CREEDMOOR CUP-CREEDMOOR REGIONAL RESULTS

Post by Steve Rhoades »

The results and match summery have been posted on http://www.arizonasharpshooters.com
You will notice that they were posted much quicker than the results from the South East Regional. :D
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB
Tasmanian Rebel

Re: CREEDMOOR CUP-CREEDMOOR REGIONAL RESULTS

Post by Tasmanian Rebel »

Yet another great Winternational is in the books-although it didn't feel much like winter with highs around 90 most days. Eron and DD said it in another subject line but Steve did his usual great job at this match. A lot of shooters are missing out not going to this match. Jim and Steve torch each other but their matches are some of the best matches in the US today. Also thanks to Paul for running the line and Dan Theodore for his usual sterling job of spotting for me.
Keith Lay
DanTDesigns

Post by DanTDesigns »

Hey Doc,

We're going to rock at Nationals, yet again. I'm the first to admit I was off my "game" in Phoenix, given a 1.5 year hiatus from match shooting. Man, it was way difficult shooting and spotting due to having to think about everything instead of doing it subconsciously. At the end of the matches, the subconscious was coming to the fore, once again. I need to start shooting at Sacto with the boys to get back in the game. Nats, nats, nats...we're going to kick some ass, ass, ass. Hey Gullo, hey Eron, hey Zack, hey whoever...the Doc and I are back in play...don't fret, don't worry...we'll get you anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:
All the best...DanT..."The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave.” - George Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address
COBPTR

Post by COBPTR »

Great match, very well run, very fun!
Thanks Steve!

Robert G.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
desert deuce

Post by desert deuce »

Yessiree Bob, having the Doc 'n Dan Show back on the firing line was a real thrill. Maybe Dan is a bit off on his subconscious performance on the scope and behind the butt but his conscious state verbal elocution in person and on the radio hasn't suffered at all due to his brief absence. Welcome back :D :D :D :D :D

I do believe though that this match needs an official title/name that is commensurate with it's global status. Something like International Creedmoor Cup, or, World Creedmoor Cup...maybe Intergalactic Creedmoor Cup is a bit of a stretch but not by much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometimes you get the chicken, and sometimes you get the feathers!
DanTDesigns

Post by DanTDesigns »

DD & COBPTR,

I concur, the Rix-Rhoades Show was as splendid as ever. To quote the late, great Ed Sullivan, "It was a really great shew." :lol: Those guys know how to run a match were we all have a grand time; and things run smooth as silk. Well, most of the time, except when guys like to drive downrange when we are firing. I think we could all hear Herr Rhoades from the firing-line. :lol: I know how much time it takes to run a small LR match. Largest one I ever ran was probably 18 shooters for a day of practice and two days of shooting; so, my hat's doubly off to them. I really appreciate the marvelous trophies Michael Rix makes for the American Creedmoor Cup. They are my personal favorite LR BPTR awards; classic old-time cups like the ones given when the ODG's shot Creedmoor matches. I hope the Rix-Rhoades Show has many editions to come. In my mind they are the premier Creedmoor matches of the world.
All the best...DanT..."The nation which indulges towards another a habitual hatred or a habitual fondness is in some degree a slave.” - George Washington’s 1796 Farewell Address
Jim Kidwell

Post by Jim Kidwell »

Dan, You have to remember Rhoades driving down the road to the pits while the line was hot at the National. He is very sensitive to safety now. :lol: :lol: ..................
....................................Jim
You are a ghost driving a meat covered skeleton made from stardust riding a rock floating through space.
Fear nothing. (anon)……………………
DanTDesigns

Post by DanTDesigns »

Jim Kidwell wrote:Dan, You have to remember Rhoades driving down the road to the pits while the line was hot at the National. He is very sensitive to safety now. :lol: :lol: ..................
Dang Kidwell,

I forgot about that one. IIRC, the line wasn't hot, he just hightailed it to the pits before the command was given. We had an elderly gent that was not quite coherent drive downrange, this year at Phoenix, while we were firing on the 900-yd line. He though there was a HP match that day.
Tasmanian Rebel

Post by Tasmanian Rebel »

Steve looked like he topped out at 65 mph going after that guy down range :D .
Keith Lay
Steve Rhoades

Post by Steve Rhoades »

Poor old guy,
We had already told him what was going on at 800 yards and he left the range.
He returned just as we started shooting and started down range trying to get out at the access gates at 500 yards.
I was afraid he was having some physical issue like the onset of Alzheimer's so I called the rangers to make sure he was OK to drive.
Turned out he was a regular at the public range and was disoriented.
I'm aware of those type of conditions as over half of the shooters at the match are somewhat disoriented most of the time as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FOUNDER OF THE BRENT DANIELSON FAN CLUB